Final Four?

We don't even know what the starting lineup is yet... how can you expect a deep run in the tourney at this point? We just lost the best player in the college world and you expect us to waltz right through the big dance? We may not even be top four in our conference...

Having said this, I hope like hell OU does well this year. Coach will have a hard time besting last year but I have faith that he'll bring us close again. This is going to be an exciting year.

The true freshman will be key this year. Let me just say that Tiny is not the only one with conditioning issues. I'm more worried about TMG's conditioning. We can't afford for him to be Byron Eaton. We are going to have to rely on him a ton. Look for Cade to be greatly improved.

But a Sweet 16 would be a great season.

The true freshman will be key this year. Let me just say that Tiny is not the only one with conditioning issues. I'm more worried about TMG's conditioning. We can't afford for him to be Byron Eaton. We are going to have to rely on him a ton. Look for Cade to be greatly improved.

But a Sweet 16 would be a great season.

We need everyone to be well conditioned... IMO. But yes, it would not be good if either of them were out of shape. I have a lot of faith in Cade... I think he can get it done.

Will we also be too young the following year when WW, Crocker, Wright, and possibly Tiny are gone?

possibly... eventhough I believe Tiny will be a 2 or 3 year player. If WW goes early we will have lost our two best players back to back without a top notch core of surrounding upper class talent. The good news is TMG and the remaining young guys on the roster all seem to be 4 year players. We just need a couple of them to blossom into quality starters... then you add in the one and done or two and done types.

Back