Fitz, Pledger News?

Bob Barry Jr. just said that Steven Pledger and "Anthony" Fitzgerald will not play tonight.

I would be pretty quick to forgive these guys and welcome them back to the team once they show true remorse, apologize to their teammates, apologize to the Sooner Nation and run until the soles of their shoes are worn out. I really don't know how long they should be suspended. I don't want to see any kid's life ruined for a stupid decision, but Capel's decision must be to put the University's reputation above wins and losses.

I would be pretty quick to forgive these guys and welcome them back to the team once they show true remorse, apologize to their teammates, apologize to the Sooner Nation and run until the soles of their shoes are worn out. I really don't know how long they should be suspended. I don't want to see any kid's life ruined for a stupid decision, but Capel's decision must be to put the University's reputation above wins and losses.

I think this is exactly right.

As I was walking out of the tunnel at the end, I saw Fitz with a towel over his head and it looked like he was smiling. I don't know if that is his natural all the time expression or not, but he should not of been smirking after that loss. He is just as much to blame as everyone else.

+1

As I was walking out of the tunnel at the end, I saw Fitz with a towel over his head and it looked like he was smiling. I don't know if that is his natural all the time expression or not, but he should not of been smirking after that loss. He is just as much to blame as everyone else.

I know he wasn't happy about the loss. I think he is just naturally a guy with a smile on his face.

we should have a better idea what will happen to them later.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO we could use a couple more defenders with sticky fingers:woot

Back