? for the board regarding DJ Bennett

He will redshirt unless somebody gets hurt. M'Baye, Osby and Fitz get all of the post minutes unless there is foul trouble. Then you can get a few minutes out of Casey if they are big and if they are small Tyler will play. Cam also could play in a four guard/wing lineup. No reason to waste a year for a few minutes of playing time. Bennet does have raw talent and our current staff actually developes players.

I believe this to be an acurate statement. Today was a mid-week film day. On every film day, stretching back to the beginning of practice last season, the red shirts and walk-ons would stay on the floor for indivual work, while the other players went upstairs for 30 min. Today was the first day Bennett stayed down with that group.

Was Capel recruiting Grooms, before he was fired? Because Grooms is considerably better than any juco brought in during Capel's tenure. I'm not sure it's even close. I loved C.J. Washington, but his production was no where near Grooms, and he is arguably the best juco under Capel.

Someone should rank them. Omar Leary might be #2.

Washington's production increased in year 2...while Grooms production seems to be heading in the opposite direction if the scrimmage's are any indication.

If were going to name the best Juco player brought in so far by either Capel or Kruger...then Juan Pattillo's name needs to be thrown at the top...I don't care if only played here one year.

If were going to name the best Juco player brought in so far by either Capel or Kruger...then Juan Pattillo's name needs to be thrown at the top...I don't care if only played here one year.

1/2 a season...he was planning on redshirting.

no redshirt .. if he is not good enough to play right now ..then i don't want him taking a ship for the extra year

Back