Freshman Class

DenverSooner

Reaction score
These guys are good. It is still very early in the season but I could see all four of these guys starting before the year is over.

Normally I would say don't count you eggs, but these guys are just great.

Yep. What a fun season this is going to be. I know there will be ups and downs, but the potential is great.

I doubt that all four will start, b/c I don't think that JC is going to bench Crocker...That being said, they were very impressive today...It didn't seem like we had it going, but we still won by 26...That's a nice problem to have...:)

These guys are good. It is still very early in the season but I could see all four of these guys starting before the year is over.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing listening to the game on my way back home. "Willie and the Four Freshmen" has a nice ring to it, don't you think? :p

They had 64 of our 95 points and 26 of our 51 rebounds in less than half of the minutes played (99 of 200).

7 assists and 9 turnovers though. So they need to improve there.

I agree that Crocker will continue to start but I'm not sure of Wright. Fitzgerald is always in position to score and Wright struggles to score like they are playing the bubble drill.

Pledge seems to be the perfect 6th man for this team, but other than him I can definitely see the others starting at some point this season.

Back