Future Sooners

Kamy cole and the Cy-Fair team beat OH-Lady Jayhawks in the afternoon game by a score of 58-40.
Today they finish Pool play against FBC 17 Blue. This California team of 2012 players features #17 6'7" Imani Stafford the #4 post, 5'11" Jasmine Johnson the #23 wing, 5'10" Sophia Bhasin the #125 guard, 6'3" Jillian Alleyne the #46 forward, 5'6" Rishonda Napier the #72 point guard, 6'0" Jeanier Olukemi the #51 wing and others.

Last edited:
Maddie Manning and her Kingdom Hoops Elite take on All Iowa Attack 11th. Mauro at 10:20 this morning as they begin Cahmpionship bracket play at the North Tarltan Meltdown. This All Iowa team features 6'0" McKenzie Piper the #59 2012 guard.

Last edited:
Kingdom Hoops Elite lost in the championship game of their barcket to the Platinum Elite 47-52.
The Kingdom Hoops Elite has 1 final tournament this month, the GRBA Summer Showcase at Maddie Mannings home town of Ankeny, IA..

Kamy Cole and the Cy-Fair team lost to Boo Williams Summer League 16 in the championship bracket play 53-55.
The BWSL they lost to had numerous division 1 prospects including:
#53 6'2" Sidney Cook the #12 forward.
2014 Hoop 100 watch 6'4" Jatarie White who is being compared with Sylvia Fowles and Tina Charles.
#59 6'1" Jenne Sims the #18f who is committed to W. Virginia.
#68 5'7" Angela Mickens the #10 pg who is commtited to James Madison.
#100 5'4" Galaigha Goodhope the #20 pg
6'1" Jade Clark the #23 wing.
5'8" Aisha Foy the #73 guard committed to Radford.
5'11" Alicia Bell the #62 wing.
6'3" Merrit Hempe the #21 forward committed to Georgia.
5'9" Danelle Robinson the #30 pg.
5'9" Laquanda Younger the #40 pg.
5'9" Adrienne Motley
6'2" Zoe Beard-Fails

Next up for Kamy Cole and the Cy-Fair Nike Elite Hensle team is the Nike Nationals at North Augusta, SC.. July 28-31.

Kamy Cole and her Cy-Fair Nike Elite Hensle teammates begin Pool Play today at the Nike Nationals in North Augusta, SC.. They are one of 35 teams listed as being invited to the tournament. OU has Sherri Coale as one of the 162 coaches attending the event. Other coaches are listed from the Big 12 as well including Baylor, Iowa State, Missouri, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, and Texas Tech. Good luck to Kamy Cole , her team and to Sherri Coale.

Cy-Fair fall in 1st. round of pool play to Ill. Hustle 60-63.:facepalm

As Kamy Cole enrolls for her senior year this week, I can't help but wonder if she can lead her team to a 4-peat in basketball during the coming year. Playing ball with and against numerous talented players this summer should have improved her game.
And will she win yet another Gold Medal in the 1600M in track as well? Last time I talked with her mom Kaye, she told me that Kamy hadn't made up her mind if she would go after another Gold Medal in Cross Country or not.
Last season she qualified for the State match, but her coach had them practing in the rain and she ended up with pneumonia, which led to some of Brock's early season basketball losses last year (IMO).

Maddie Manning should be favored to earn a 1st. All-State in Volleyball this fall as she was the only junior on the first two teams last year.
During the winter her basketball team has a good chance of wnning State and she could move up the 2nd. team All-State to the 1st. Team.
In the spring she would be one of the favorites to win the high jump if she goes out for track again. She was one one the favorites last season until she got her nose broken in a practice game.

Whatever Kamy and Maddie go out for in their senior season we wish them good health and lots of good luck as they make memories that will last them a lifetime. We look forward to welcoming both to the Sooner Nation.

Did Kamy's team lose some good players to graduation or do they return their best players?

Kamy's team did lose their center to graduation, but the other starters and I think all except 1 from the bench will be back. They have another 6'0" player to take over the center spot so it remains to be seen if she can play the inside out game as good as the parting center.

Six dAys without anything? This is about the only thread that I have read this summer, and it has been six days.

Sorry Syb

I started a new thread today on a topic I thought would generate some talk for sure....

Sorry it may be a massive fail.

Back