Future Sooners

Team Texas 2015 won their game this morning against the New Orleans Dominio's 9th. Grade team 35-32 after leading 22-16 at the half.

Team Texas 2015 won their afternoon game over United Basketball Black 2015 by a score of 43-42 after leading at the half 20-18. Rebecca Hand was the leading scorer with 14 points.

Jamee Swan and the Arizona Elite Black team won their morning game.
Her team will play the Kalakaua Wahine team for 5th. place in the tournament.

Last edited:
Maddie Manning made the Premier Invitational (Pool D) All Star Team yesterday.:clap

Maddie Manning and Kingdom Hoops 17 Elite take on the Dayton Lady Hoopstars 15 Black in their 1st. game at the USJN's Indy 100 tournament this morning at 11:00 A.M.. Good luck to Maddie and her teammates is this Indianapolis, IN. tournament.

Here is the July tournaments for the Future Sooners and others of interest that I have been able to find:

Cy-Fair Nike Elite Hensle (Kamy Cole, Nicole Kornet, others)

July 13-16 Battle in the Boro in Murfreeboro, TN.
July 22-25 USJN's Nike 17U National Championship in Washington DC
July 28-31 Nike Nationals at North Augusta, SC.

Kingom Hoops Elite (Maddie Manning)

July 9-11 USJN's Indy 100 at Indianapolis, IN.
July 12-15 Nike Summer Showcase in Chicago, IL.
July 22-25 North Tartan Showcase in Hopkins, MN.
July 30-31 GRBA Summer Showcase in Ankeny, IA.

Arizona Elite Black (Jamee Swan)

July 11-15 Nike Showcase in Chicago, IL.
July 21-25 Nike Oasis Invitational at Phoenix, AZ.

Team Texas Gathright 2015 (Hannah and Rebecca Hand)

July 22-24 Girls of Summer Showcase, Frisco, TX.

Oklahoma and One (Jessica Washington)

July 13-16 Battle in the Boro at Mufreeboro, TN.

[U]Essence (Alexis Prince)[/U]

July 8-11 AAU Super Showcase near Orlando, FL.
July 21-25 Basketball On The Bayou in New Orleans, LA.
July 28-31 Nike Nationals in North Augusta, SC.

Last edited:
Maddie Manning and her Kingdom Hoops 17 Elite team won both of their games at the USJN's Indy 100 tournament.
They beat the Dayton Lady Hoopstars 15 Black (OH) 56-51 and MGBR Elite 16 North Blue (MI) 60-45. :)
The two teams they have left to play in pool play are the Suns 15 James (MN) and Midwest Elite 17 Cartwright (IL).

Maddie Manning and her team finished pool play with a 4-0 record after winning 2 games today.
They beat the Suns 55-33 and Midwest Elite 67-48.

Maddie Manning and her Kingdom Hoops 17 Elite team will play 2-3 games today at the USJN's Indy 100 tournament.
In their first game they will play Midwest Elite 16 Platinum (IL). If they win they will play the winner of the CSS Bisons 17 (NE) and Pinnacle Black 17 (NE) in their 2nd. game.

Maddie Manning made yet another All-Star Team at the USJN's Indy 100 Tournament.:clap

Maddie Manning made yet another All-Star Team at the USJN's Indy 100 Tournament.:clap

I am curious as to what type of player Manning is. I picture her as being similar type athlete to Morgan but that is just a guess.

Last edited:
I am curious as to what type of player Manning is. I picture her as being similar type athlete to Morgan but that is just a guess.

You know what type of athlete she is !!The same type of player the board always want them to recruit? Im just saying it is the truth.All the players remind them of Whitney Hand and Stacey Dales. Half of those players are not in Whitney sphere.Just because they look like Whitney dont mean they will play like Whitney!

I've only watched her in 1 live game when she led her Ankeny team to a win over Jenks at the team camp in Norman and I got to see her in various drills that were held at the T.O.P. camp. IMO she appears to have a nice jump shot to go along with the quickness and speed to run in transition, she can split defenders to get to the rim.
She is good at defending with her height and long arms, she can step out and shoot the 3, but not as well as Hook. Overall I can see her and Kamy Cole giving the Big 12 guards fits when they arrive.

I've only watched her in 1 live game when she led her Ankeny team to a win over Jenks at the team camp in Norman and I got to see her in various drills that were held at the T.O.P. camp. IMO she appears to have a nice jump shot to go along with the quickness and speed to run in transition, she can split defenders to get to the rim.
She is good at defending with her height and long arms, she can step out and shoot the 3, but not as well as Hook. Overall I can see her and Kamy Cole giving the Big 12 guards fits when they arrive.

Who does Manning remind you of?

Maddie Manning and the Kingdom Hoops 17 Elite made the final 8 of the Indy 100 Tournament before losing to the Midwest Elite 16 Platnum (IL) 64-71.
Today her team will be looking to improve as they begin play at the Nike Summer Showcase in Chicago.
OU assistant coach Jan Ross is one of the 322 coaches, assistants and recruiting coorinators scheduled to attend the tournament.
Jamee Swan and her team the Arizona Elite Black is also playing at the same tournament.

Last edited:
Maddie Mannings Kingdom Hoops team beat JBS Pruple this morning 59-41 and Jamee Swan's team Arizona Elite Black lost a tight game to the New York City Heat White 62-64.
Their next game at the Nike Summer Showcase at 1:15 this afternoon.

Maddie Mannings Kingdom Hoops team beat JBS Pruple this morning 59-41 and Jamee Swan's team Arizona Elite Black lost a tight game to the New York City Heat White 62-64.
Their next game at the Nike Summer Showcase at 1:15 this afternoon.

Heard a rumor (may be old news!) that Maddie is Peyton and Eli's cousin. Do you know if this is correct? Thanks!

Back