Glad we leave the Big 12 after this year

NickZepp

Reaction score
Next year they are gonna add Arizona, Gonzaga, UConn on top of having Kansas, Houston. That will be a complete meat grinder of a conference in the coming years.

Gonzaga and UConn?

I personally feel that the Big XII really botched expansion by letting the Big X pick over the Pac-12 and getting left with the scraps.

If the Big 10 was expanding Wash and Oregon weren't going to happen and they wouldn't have signed on to a long term GOR. They would have probably stayed in the PAC depending on how long the GOR was.

Gonzaga and UConn aren't done deals yet but apparently they are giving Yormark approval for it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I’d have looked forward to the challenge. OU basketball needs to get better, not run to easier competition.

I think UConn missed their shot. I could see Gonzaga working something out for basketball only.

I’d have looked forward to the challenge. OU basketball needs to get better, not run to easier competition.

Right because outside of KU the blue bloods play such challenging conference schedules.

I think UConn missed their shot. I could see Gonzaga working something out for basketball only.
Apparently they are giving Yormark approval to add Gonzaga and UConn as basketball only. Not sure if it'll be for 24 or 25.

Apparently they are giving Yormark approval to add Gonzaga and UConn as basketball only. Not sure if it'll be for 24 or 25.

Can't add UCONN as basketball only since they have a football program.

big 12 will just wait for clemson and fsu to implode the acc when they bolt for the sec, further destroying the history of college basketball.

Back