Happy Thanksgiving!

SoonerQueen

Reaction score
I just watched the OU Men's game from Alaska.I'm sorry they didn't win. I may be wrong, but I think this is more or less going to be a rebuilding year. You can't lose 2 good players like the Griffin's without it hurting the team. I love Coach Capel. He's a good coach and we are lucky to have him.
This is my first post on this board. I just found out about it tonight. I love Thanksgiving. It's a laid back holiday to watch sports and eat good food.I think my husband is going to take our son's out for free golf today, and then we're going to go eat someplace and go to the movies.It will be a nice time when everyone is off and we can actually spend some "family" time. I hope you all have a blessed time with your family and friends.

This is a very young team, but they are talented. They will learn and get better, but the learning process looks like it could be painful to watch.

Let's see how they bounce back in the next few games. Coach Capel will figure it out. As fans, we just need some patience.

To everyone:

May you and your family have a happy, healthy and blessed Thanksgiving.

Back