Harrison Barnes has cut his list down to 6

I really like Doron's game. He just needs to bring it all the time though. We can thank Tiny for passing the good news about OU to Doron. I think Coach Capel and the staff will impress him on his visit. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

No but I heard it got moved inside because of rain. I also heard that Doron Lamb really played well.

Alot of those cats looked good. Of course there was no defense unless somebody got mad. John Wall and Lance Stephenson stood out the most. Dominic Cheek's played well also.

Baylor sucks.

It's getting really old that we keep talking about Baylor in all these threads. Why do we even care? They finished like 9th last year and haven't beaten OU in basketball since half the people on this board were in gradeschool.

Capelfan52- I agree with you. I enjoy this board and I enjoy talking about big 12 basketball including OU. I only respond when someone takes a cheap, unnecessary shot at Baylor or Drew. I don't understand why people on this board care to do that based on the lack of a rivalry and the lack of recruiting head to head battles in the past except for Warren.

But since the can of worms has already been opened... I do need to add one name to that list of Baylor recruits that has put Baylor on the short list: Josh Selby per the rivals ticker today.

We are the only school on that list that doesn't "belong." You have the local school and all the traditional national powers. I think that speaks volumes for the job that Capel has done here.

Capelfan52- I agree with you. I enjoy this board and I enjoy talking about big 12 basketball including OU. I only respond when someone takes a cheap, unnecessary shot at Baylor or Drew. I don't understand why people on this board care to do that based on the lack of a rivalry and the lack of recruiting head to head battles in the past except for Warren.

But since the can of worms has already been opened... I do need to add one name to that list of Baylor recruits that has put Baylor on the short list: Josh Selby per the rivals ticker today.

Of course you do.

Who the frack cares about Baylor? OU still has a shot a Barnes! That is great news.

Back