Hey Chendog!

Sam

Reaction score
Just waited to tell you that when I was at the GASO this past weekend as I was leaving a court NCHCBS asked me where one of the gyms was. Just thought you would like to know about my contact with Self, Chendog.

Excellent. And I appreciate the proper respect in the NCHCBS reference.

:BillSelf

Just waited to tell you that when I was at the GASO this past weekend as I was leaving a court NCHCBS asked me where one of the gyms was. Just thought you would like to know about my contact with Self, Chendog.

did he have those dork glasses on? what an embarrassment to phillips 66 big 12 hoops.

No problem Chendog.

Fatty he did not have the glasses on at the time but I swear the wind was making that rug move a little.

Did he tell you that he knew he wasn't supposed to be talking to you, but he was going to anyway despite it being an NCAA violation?

No, he did not Tony. I am sure if the conversation had gone on he would've dropped that line though.

Did he show you his national championship ring?

I did not look for that so sorry Chendog, if I had my camera ready I would've took a picture of him for you Chendog.

did he have those dork glasses on? what an embarrassment to phillips 66 big 12 hoops.

NIT%20Kansas%20St%20San%20Die_Hans.jpg

Also saw Frank Martin a couple times but he knew where the gyms were, so factor that in Chendog.

Hah nice one Chendog, but you better be ready for Fatty's rebuttal Chendog. You know Fatty will bring the heat.

Yeah, a coach asking someone for a directions will usually warrant the school getting the death penalty.

Did you see Scott Drew handing out hundred dollar bills to all the recruits? I heard from a good source (internet rumors) that he does that at these tournaments.

Did you see Scott Drew handing out hundred dollar bills to all the recruits? I heard from a good source (internet rumors) that he does that at these tournaments.

Man, I heard the same rumor on the internet...

I just texted Scott Drew. He told me that these rumors are false.

Back