Hey Chendog!

What does this stand for? I understand the BS in it but nothing else

I'm trying to work with an idea where the first C is "Cheno" and the CBS part is "Coach Bill's Sycophant," but am having trouble coming up with something that works. Also, that would be mean.

edit: I'm just messing with you, Chendog! Much love!

Last edited:
this is a very funny thread. good job, soonersam.

Needy Chendog Hearts Coach Bill's Shiny (baldhead)?

Go to an OU football board and ask what NCHCBS stands for and they can tell you. Just substitute the Bob Stoops with Bill Self. :clap

Tony...shout out to you as well bro!!!!!

In case you're actually not sure... National Champion Head Coach Bill Self (or something like that... blame it on the pomposity of the KU fanbase.)

P.S. I originally wanted to put "pompeity" in for "pomposity", but Firefox wouldn't let me. :)

In case you're actually not sure... National Champion Head Coach Bill Self (or something like that... blame it on the pomposity of the KU fanbase.)

KU fans invented the internet as well, I'm sure. :woot

Tomkar whattup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that a Frank Martin quote in your sig?
Did you have to edit out the F bombs?
Chendog why are you thinking about Frank Martin so much, the quote is clearly from Frank M, the trainer from San Fransisco.

Chendog why are you thinking about Frank Martin so much, the quote is clearly from Frank M, the trainer from San Fransisco.

Never heard of the guy. I thought it was a Martin quote after Blake lit them up or something. I actually like Frank Martin. He's entertaining. And he can't coach so I personally hope he stays at KSU forever.

Chendog you seriously don't know about Frank M?
The puppet master, the guy who helped shape Blake into the mental and pyshcial monster he is today?

Chendog you seriously don't know about Frank M?
The puppet master, the guy who helped shape Blake into the mental and pyshcial monster he is today?

I know all about how he worked with the guy just didn't know him as Frank M.
And Blake made himself the monster he is today. He had some help but Blake deserves 70% of the credit, his parents 29% of the credit and everyone else can divy up the 1%. Kid has his head on straight.

cheno trying to be funny is downright painful.

3682864054_09f32be706_o.jpg

Back