Hollis Price

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Anyone have any video of him from his OU days that they can put up on Youtube? It saddens me that there is nothing out there from his days as a Sooner. PFC?

:hollis754:

There are a bunch of highlights and interviews of him up from playing Euroball.

remember that time his ou team smashed ku in the finals of the 2002 big 12 tournamet, and all the ku fans kept whining about the "thug-style" that kelvin had his team played? ha. i'm sure you do. matt seibrandt in your grill.

I am surprised the shot against tech is not up on youtube. That was loudest that I had heard the LNC up to that point.

I just saw where he has an AAU team. Hollis Price Elite.

Your right Dirty, Hollis has sponsored a traveling team for kids in New Orleans to give them a chance to get recruited to play D1 ball. He always told me he wished he played for a team closer to New Orleans. He would have to travel just to practice with his traveling squad. Anyway, these kids play all over the country so scouts can see them. Here is the official website: http://hpelite.com/

As for Hollis, the last time I talked to him was on Christmas, he is still playing ball overseas and doing well over there. He bought a place for his parents in Houston and comes to see them a lot. I always tell him he needs to finish his degree so he can become a coach. Time will tell.

Looks like Quannas helps run the team. Hollis a top guy to do this, especially with the shape N.O. is in.

Your right Dirty, Hollis has sponsored a traveling team for kids in New Orleans to give them a chance to get recruited to play D1 ball. He always told me he wished he played for a team closer to New Orleans. He would have to travel just to practice with his traveling squad. Anyway, these kids play all over the country so scouts can see them. Here is the official website: http://hpelite.com/

As for Hollis, the last time I talked to him was on Christmas, he is still playing ball overseas and doing well over there. He bought a place for his parents in Houston and comes to see them a lot. I always tell him he needs to finish his degree so he can become a coach. Time will tell.

Please tell him to try and catch a game sometime next year if his schedule allows!

oh yeah hollis is the man, just check out my pic!
<<<<<<
haha

Back