Hometown article on the Groves brothers

That article is longer by itself than all the stories written by Oklahoma media about the team this offseason combined.

It's totally ridiculous. Can we not have just one article on the upcoming European trip? It's in less than a freaking month. What a joke.

It's totally ridiculous. Can we not have just one article on the upcoming European trip? It's in less than a freaking month. What a joke.

What do you want it to say?

Team is headed to Europe, great time to evaluate the new guys… team bonding and a little sight seeing

Team is headed to Europe, great time to evaluate the new guys… team bonding and a little sight seeing

I think his point is, ANY coverage would be welcome. The Wichita paper has had several articles over the past couple months discussing KU and KSU, not to mention WSU. Breaking down the new signees, discussing where they stand with other potential recruits, etc. The lack of any coverage of OU is just sad.

You can’t be serious. Something? Anything? Like Wichita said.. Great time to maybe unveil the new roster.. LOL there are like 8 new guys. Go over each the new guys in depth. They’ve been practicing. Who’s standing out? Interview them about their past and how they got here. What they have been doing this offseason to get ready. I’m not near a journalist and I can think of a ton of stuff to ask. That just scratches the surface. But…. Nothing

How about a few more pics of Moser in his smedium strutting around? That is all we ever see. Nothing about the new players or returning players. Always about Porter. Only school in America that only promotes the Coach. Lmao

I was joking. Sorry the sarcasm didnt come off well.

Agree but we all know Spring summer football is more important that basektball.

just a note OU gets 10 pre europe trip practices and they decided to space them out quiet a bit .. they have completed 3 of the 10

All the past OU beat writers seemed to be trying to move up the ladder to OU football, the Thunder, etc. basically trying to advance their career. This new guy is uninspiring to say the least.

Back