Houston loses

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
to San Diego. They only scored 65 points.

I guess all those juco's don't look like superstars when they play somebody that plays defense.

San Diego beat Houston on the glass 38-20, OU only beat them 1. That is sad.

Did coach ever say why he stayed in the zone tht wasn't workng? I've bn gone for a couple days. Thnks in advance.

Did coach ever say why he stayed in the zone tht wasn't workng? I've bn gone for a couple days. Thnks in advance.

I guess if you are gonna leave out letters, the vowels are the way to go.... you can still understand everything

:)

I don't recall him saying anything specific about it. However, when you are forced to play 4 guards, then I would rather play that zone and make them beat you with semi-contested 3s (which they did). The Sooners switched to man for the final portion of the second half, and Houston put on a lay-up clinic....

In the post-game interview he said they tried a zone and they gave up a ton of 3's, then they switched to man and got abused at the rim.

No good options on defense right now, it seems.

i don't see how comparing houston to san diego makes things worse or better. we lost to both!:ez-laugh:

Back