How bad does OSU beat us on Monday?

It's Bedlam....That generally means that a Sooner that has been averaging around 6 points hits 11 or 12 3 pointers...

LOL... no kidding.

It's ususally Tony Crocker. I think he's shooting like 85 percent from 3-point range in his career against OSU.

The height matchup will be better for the Sooners, much unlike the game against Baylor. The team played into the hands of the Baylor front line by continuing to drive to the basket instead of settling for pullup jumpers.

Lets see, OSU got their act together and won their opener by 30 yesterday.
OU did the same old BS and lost their opener by 30.

I'll take OSU. 80-60.

Our crowd will be non existant. OSU by 15.

You really think so? I expect the people that show up to be loud and energetic. We may not fill the entire arena, but I doubt it looks like it did against Eastern-Shore.

I think we'll play better at home, but we still won't win. OSU is playing some good hoops right now.

Oklahoma State 78
Oklahoma 71

I have a feeling that Cade Davis will go for 30. He is a Oklahoma kid and a role player, those type of player always seem to go nutts in bedlam. ou always plays hard at home in bedlam. If the cowboys do blow ou out then things are going to get real bad in norman, but I don't think thats going to happen

I have a feeling that Cade Davis will go for 30. He is a Oklahoma kid and a role player, those type of player always seem to go nutts in bedlam. ou always plays hard at home in bedlam. If the cowboys do blow ou out then things are going to get real bad in norman, but I don't think thats going to happen

Have you not seen OU play at all this year????????? If your team doesn't blow this team out tomorrow night I would be shocked, OU is by far and away the worst team in the Big 12.

Have you not seen OU play at all this year????????? If your team doesn't blow this team out tomorrow night I would be shocked, OU is by far and away the worst team in the Big 12.

You're not worse than Colorado.

And Big 12 road wins are hard to come by, no matter how good/bad the teams playing are.

You're not worse than Colorado.

And Big 12 road wins are hard to come by, no matter how good/bad the teams playing are.

Colorado looks like they care more than we do at this point which makes them the better team even though we have a lot more "individual talent".

Well, my prediction from earlier in this thread was 100% accurate. :)

Just as I predicted, we saw OU's best overall defensive effort of the season last night.

Congrats on the win.

Oh ye of little faith...

Although I admit I wasn't too optimistic after the Baylor loss and just our general play all season. However it was Bedlam, and in Norman where we don't lose very often, so all bets are off. The crowd played a big role in this win and it was louder than I had heard it since the KU game last season. Good win Sooners, let's beat Mizzou this weekend!

Back