I have never been more proud of a team!!!

AdaSooner

Admin Emeritus
Reaction score
I'll say it again, this time in caps: I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE PROUD OF A TEAM!!! This was a great win for a young team that grew up right before our eyes today. :clap

grew up right before our eyes today. :clap

they most definitely did. the team you saw at the end was not the same group who started the game.

Coach has really gotten some mileage out of these last 2 games. He should have a nice sense of accomplishment right now.

Amen -- as satisfying a win as we've experienced in quite some time.

Congrats to Coach Capel and the Sooners!

ADA you beat me to it. Your post is so right. What a team win! This one goes for everybody on that team because they played their hearts out today. I saw good effort, encouragement of teamates, very good coaching, and great leadership by our man CADERADE. GREAT WIN FOR THE SOONERS TODAY! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

I am proud of all the players, our Coach, the fans, and the message board posters! Hip, Hip, Hooray!

I'm not sure, but I think if I had been at the game, I might've stormed the floor and found Cade. This was a long time coming for him.:woot

I don't know if I can say that but I really love the team play I saw out there today. That's something they haven't done till the OSU game and even that game was kinda ugly. There's finally some progression going on with the team.

Back