I love Tony Crocker.

Nice game Tony Crocker

That's was a nice game for Crocker, good job.

Re: Nice game Tony Crocker

Yes it was a nice game. Arkansas was missing a post player, and Tony played the 4. I'm not sure how many chances they will have to play small ball this year but Tony sure took advantage of the opportunity tonight.

I just hope everyone still has this sentiment about him and remembers his value the next time he doesn't have an All-World game.

16 points, 16 rebs, 2 assists, 1 steal and 1 block? I'll go one step further and call that an awesome game! ;)

No doubt about it, Tony stepped up big time tonight. So did Cade Davis. He held "the guard who got away" to 11 points on 5 of 13 shooting (1-6 from three). Davis was in Clarke's shorts the entire game.

Great job by both players! :clap

Great game by Crocker. One of his best IMO. :clap

Part of what made Tony effective tonight was being able to play inside, rather than outside, the 3 point line on defense. He can defend players up to 6'8" and he showed tonight that he can get position under the basket. I think Cade could be effective in that position also if we needed him to be.

Part of what made Tony effective tonight was being able to play inside, rather than outside, the 3 point line on defense. He can defend players up to 6'8" and he showed tonight that he can get position under the basket. I think Cade could be effective in that position also if we needed him to be.

He can definetely defend a Glen Bryant. He can defend a the guys at Mizzou. He'll have problems with the power of Singetary. He'll have problems with the combination of quickness and stregnth of Moses. He cant defend any of the Morris's, but may be able to check Robinson. He can't check Udoh. I do see OU putting him on Brackins though.

Hopefully he can defend James.....of course he can. Aren't the Morris's bigger than 6'8"? And, I would think he'd guard Anderson when we play OSU. Let's just say Tony will hold his own most of the time and that Capel will use him in the most advantageous situations.

That's was a nice game for Crocker, good job.

Thats it??? The dude played the best game of his career and dominated the boards with 16 and all he gets is "nice game, good job"????

Crocker was the man tonight on both ends. He made me proud to be a Sooner. Anybody that went to the game tonight saw him putting his heart and soul into the game and it was contagious (to everybody but WW)

Tony has had a lot of ups and downs in his career but this was his guttiest effort and the team really needed him.

You know the thing that impressed me about his 16 rebounds? They were vicious, ill-tempered, not suitable for children rebounds. It really shows his heart. I bet Capel challenged him, and he more than rose to the occasion.

Didn't get to see or listen to the game. But 16 + 16? Wow. :clap

Great game. Just makes me sad that he has so many "poor" games though. Maybe this will jump-start the rest of his senior seasons.

Great game. Just makes me sad that he has so many "poor" games though. Maybe this will jump-start the rest of his senior seasons.

I hope so too, TU. His jumper has a better flow to it this year (from the catch to release). Hopefully that will help with consistency. His drives look better this year to me...a lot more in control of his body.

Back