I see all these PUBS about OU being down???

Navy2004

Reaction score
I am trying to figure this out. Last year we went inside to do the damage and now we have some amazing talent at the guard positions that is going to throw the Big 12 and country for a LOOP. You put TMG and WW in the backcourt and who the heck in the Big 12 is going to guard them. You have Cade, Tony, Steven out waiting for kick outs for three and then you have alot and I repeat alot of BULK inside to get the rebound. Am I fooling myself or does anybody else see the same thing......

Well the team should not be down at all but different. Good early in the season but for great , we'll have to wait and see. Plenty of octane runs when they are in rhythm. I wonder how they tough out cold stretches against good teams or on the road. If they become defensively tough by end year then they will be dancing deep into post season.

When you have guards that can penetrate and dish the ball all over the place it makes other players better right away. WW will get his of course but, once you blend in the others there has to be some great potential there..I believe if they don't get it early on that this might be what the PUBS are looking at.

I do not doubt the offense. When they are hot from outside they will play with anybody. If they can learn to do the dirty work against good teams, they will be very very good.

I have seen some pretty reasonable PUB about us is most of the major publications. However, I have seen a few that are rather obscure in how low they rank us. But, to their credit, for all they might see is we lost Blake (The best player EVER) and we have a lot of unproved talent. I still have good expectations... and for me, thats what matters.

Back