I think it's interesting to note

OU918

Reaction score
that Tulsa is playing 3 Big XII teams this year: OsU, Colorado, and Nebraska (as well as Isiah Thomas' school, FIU). Three of them are home (FIU, OsU, & CU) and one is at a neutral court in Las Vegas (Neb). Tulsa is also playing at Duke in February. I wish OU would play Tulsa and ORU every year... It was fun to watch Blake crush them at the new BOK Centre last season.

that Tulsa is playing 3 Big XII teams this year: OsU, Colorado, and Nebraska (as well as Isiah Thomas' school, FIU). Three of them are home (FIU, OsU, & CU) and one is at a neutral court in Las Vegas (Neb). Tulsa is also playing at Duke in February. I wish OU would play Tulsa and ORU every year... It was fun to watch Blake crush them at the new BOK Centre last season.

Yea Tulsa really beefed up their schedule... Usually that tells you that the coach thinks they will be good. They got some bad news when 6th man Glenn Andrews blew out his ACL and will miss the year, but they have some good pieces and could win C-USA next year. The main problem is that UTEP, Houston, and Memphis will all be pretty good teams next year too as well.

OU should play a home and home series with Tulsa every year so long as both universities are in existence.

Back