If I were the coach

coolm

Reaction score
this offense would still go inside-out. More entry passes at the top with Tiny in and more quick ball reversals/picks (or quick skip pass) and penetration when he wasn't.

This group relies entirely too much on their jumper to bail them out of a half-assed possession in the first half of the shot clock. Let that part of the game flow from the adjustments made by the defense vice forcing it.

We have some VERY solid ft shooters.

Agreed. I was getting ready to make a similar post. Must go inside more to Tiny and work from there.

This is going to sound crazy, but it's time to play Orlando along side Tiny. Maybe not for the whole game, but I'm curious to see what happens with him in the game. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

From what I have seen from this team thus far whenever Tiny is not on the floor they don't even look in the post, and none of our post players other than Tiny even post up. They act like they're scared of getting the ball. That's why I have said it is critical for us that Tiny stay out of foul trouble this year. If he doesn't it is going to absolutely kill us.

I'd forget about the traditional post up game. Use Tiny like we used Ace, b/c what I see so far is an uncomfortable Tiny.

Back