In light of the latest Sutton revelations...

Mr.B!!!

Reaction score
...I wonder if the oSu students sent the Dilard's bags back?

I seriously doubt the students are going to let the fact a former coach got arrested spoil their fun.

I'm of the opinion that theft and trying to illegally acquire drugs are on a higher level than 'mistakes'.

All parties deserve any ridicule that comes their way, in my opinion.

EDIT - This is all just my opinion, in case the original post was not clear.

Last edited:
I'm of the opinion that theft and trying to illegally acquire drugs are on a higher level than 'mistakes'.

I agree!

So can OU fans bring prescription bottles to the game.

There is a big difference between a teenager shoplifting and Sean Sutton trying to dupe doctors into giving him perscription drugs. Teenagers are idiots and lack the capacity to properly associated consequences with their actions. This does not excuse the stupidity, I simply offer it so people might understand the motivation or thought process (more appropriately the lack of thought process).

Sean Sutton on the other hand has a fully developed brain. He undertsands the consequences of his action but he is suffering from addiction. The addiction causes him to make choices he would not make but for the addiction. However, he does understand those choices. I still don't think what Sean Sutton did is a big deal and the proper response should be rehab rather than criminal prosecution.

If you do something stupid, you're going to get crap from opposing fans on the road. That's just the way it is. We would do the same.

Keep in mind, too, that you're dealing with a fan base that has plenty of folks in it who probably believe Sam Bradford got a brand new car from a Norman dealership to sign with OU, and that Hart Lee Dykes is a great guy who represents Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Teenagers are idiots and lack the capacity to properly associated consequences with their actions.

BS.

I learned about consequences and my actions probably before I was even a teenager. Don't make some blanket comment, when MOST teens never do anything as bad as what Sean, Tiny, and Steven have done.

Sick and tired of the excuse making. "Oh, they are teens, they just haven't grown up yet." Please. They knew what they were doing, they knew the consequences, they just didn't think they'd get caught.

Back