Interesting Barnes Development

The only way there could be more wild speculation is if Kentucky was still involved.

Now there is a speculation of a waiter overhearing a conversation between Barnes and Coach K with Coach K trying to get him to change his mind.
You can't make this stuff up.

That's exactly what it is....made up.

Now there is a speculation of a waiter overhearing a conversation between Barnes and Coach K with Coach K trying to get him to change his mind.

You can't make this stuff up.

Haha, sure you can!! :) This was part of the original rumor that a waiter overheard a Coach K phone conversation in which he seemed upset. It grew from there.

This is how crazy these guys are over recruiting. Now I'm a recruiting nut, but this is just some stuff that is out of this world. Now some ISU, UNC, and KU fans think this rumor puts them in the driver seat for this kid.

Personally, I think it would be awesome for this kid to go to OU, first because I'm an OU fan, but secondly because everyone is writing OU off.

It just shows there are idiot fans everywhere. This rumor was squashed pretty quickly on the Phog premium board so I haven't even thought about it till it was posted hiere.

It just shows there are idiot fans everywhere. This rumor was squashed pretty quickly on the Phog premium board so I haven't even thought about it till it was posted hiere.

idiot fans are correct. And they'll still perpetrate a lie like this until he commits.

Clark and Barnes, played together at the Lebron camp and Barnes had 40 something pts.less rebounds,and Clark had 26pts and i think 5to8 rebounds.The guards fed Harrison the ball most of the time,i feel with a coach like Capel,he could play these two kids together and make it a success

Hmm, tweet from Bossi.
The decision by Harrison Barnes to invite the public to his announcement is certainly going to bring out the conspiracy theorists........
Conspiracy in my mind makes them seem like ISU is his destination, interesting.

Now everybody else read way too much into this.

He isn't coming to OKlahoma, it was just a courtesy visit. Tarheels all the way.

franfraschilla ESPNU's No. 1 player, 6-8 Harrison Barnes decides Fri on ESPNU. UNC and Duke lead KU, OU, ISU and UCLA. Our Scouts,Inc guys do a great job.

Posted on Frans Blog

I love good gossip, I heard coach K's staff went to see Smith at Oak hill, while coach K went to see Barnes in a private closed gym workout. The workout was supposed to be open for all the coaches recruiting him and was closed by Barnes a few days before it was to take place.

Then you have the waiter that overheard coach K and Barnes talking. Supposedly coach K was trying to persuade him to change his mind and come to Duke. It could be true and it might have worked.

Then you have C.J. Leslie, who was told by Roy, "that he wishes he had one more scholaship", but since Barnes is signing with UNC, there is no room.

Duke fans think he is playing them like Patrick Patterson did. Watch him sign with ISU, I would LMAO.

I'm certain he won't be in a Sooner jersey next year, but it has made for good off season topics.

Back