Introducing the newest OUHoops.com reporter, William Jennings

GParker

Reaction score
William Jennings is the newest addition to the OUHoops.com reporting staff. He is well connected around the Oklahoma High School and AAU basketball scene. I have worked with him in the past and I am very pleased to have aboard our staff. His primary purpose on OUHoops.com will be interviewing Oklahoma basketball recruits and reporting on Sooner Basketball.

His screen name will be WilliamJennings on here.

He has already conducted 3 interviews with Oklahoma Recruits (Juwan Parker, Jarion Henry and Gavin Thurmon). Expect many more from William as college hoops recruiting season continues to heat up

Welcome, William. Thanks for your work. :clap

William Jennings is the newest addition to the OUHoops.com reporting staff. He is well connected around the Oklahoma High School and AAU basketball scene. I have worked with him in the past and I am very pleased to have aboard our staff. His primary purpose on OUHoops.com will be interviewing Oklahoma basketball recruits and reporting on Sooner Basketball.

His screen name will be WilliamJennings on here.

He has already conducted 3 interviews with Oklahoma Recruits (Juwan Parker, Jarion Henry and Gavin Thurmon). Expect many more from William as college hoops recruiting season continues to heat up

Congrats when will you guy's interview Clark?

Welcome William! There are some promising young Oklahoma area talent coming up in the next couple of classes so I am looking forward to getting some coverage on them.

I think those interviews are handled by the OU media department? You might want to email Mike Houck. I imagine taht he's got one coming up though. He's probably next. Seems as if they are putting the interviews in order of on court expectations.

Cameron is only one not featured yet on Houck's feature, I suspect he will be next week.

Can't wait to hear what he has to say.

Also welcome aboard William.

Maybe they do those based on when the guys get on Campus

Back