Is it Basketball Season yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For realz.

Had they not already frustrated me to the point of not caring, they would be very frustrating tonight.

For realz.

Had they not already frustrated me to the point of not caring, they would be very frustrating tonight.

My thoughts exactly. Landry should not be the starter next year. Drew Allen was supposedly better than Landry in the spring but Landry had a better understanding of the offense.

What? Am I at Owen's Field?

/looks around sees reactionary OU fan posts

Hmmm must be.

What? Am I at Owen's Field?

/looks around sees reactionary OU fan posts

Hmmm must be.

Oh well. Oklahoma basketball is quickly becoming the sport I care most about at OU. Im getting sick of the football team.

We make far too many stupid mistakes. But you look at the roster there's a bunch of NFL talent even with the guys that have gotten hurt. We just make stupid mistake after stupid mistake. Such a disappointing season. It'll be a tougher season next season.

I don't think next year will be tougher, so long as we develop some semblance of OLine play. This one has been an injury disaster scenario.

I don't think next year will be tougher, so long as we develop some semblance of OLine play. This one has been an injury disaster scenario.

I won't disagree but we still have our running backs and we haven't really had OLine injuries. We just came in with an unprepared line this year. That is the coaches fault when it goes down to it. We also haven't had a very inventive offense for one that supposedly has less talent. In the early 2000s we had a lot of different plays and knew our weaknesses and attacked and hid those weaknesses. Now we try and beat teams with talent only. We don't try and out play teams.

Hey Nick is AD still not a break away threat?

Statistically, the OU FB team has still been a top-10 team, but has been remarkably unlucky on how the points fell. #8, to be precise. They are still good; just not getting the breaks (I'm not even talking about the injuries here).

Statistically, the OU FB team has still been a top-10 team, but has been remarkably unlucky on how the points fell. #8, to be precise. They are still good; just not getting the breaks (I'm not even talking about the injuries here).

They just make far too many stupid mistakes and don't make plays when they have to. That's not luck.

Wow, this thread sucks.

Please take the bandwagon crying/armchair quarterbacking someplace else.

TIA.

Wow, this thread sucks.

TIA.
I don't care about bandwagon stuff I call everything for what it is. I guess it's growing up watching Blake coach at OU. I thought he should have been out after the first year. But right now this team is badly coached, not an OU caliber team.

Wow, this thread sucks.

TIA.

This thread is certainly in the running for the worst thread in this board's history. JessieW is probably the major competition.

I think Owen field has shut down. just like Kevin Wilson and Landry Jones.

Hi MNSOONER...

I heard that the O-FENCE calls a game that is ????.
Any new updates about KW and BS?

Note: THE GReat D is wasted on THIS O.

Looking at the interceptions tonight: some were unlucky some were not unlucky.

And also hearing that OU will probably play in the SHREVEPORT bowl.
So, BCS is OUT.
(OU is rumored to be more interested in gambling than championships...or maybe they just like river boats)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back