Is it Basketball Season yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm OU, I don't take a bowl bid this year. It does nothing for OU this year to go to a meaningless bowl game.

Actually, I like this thread. It certainly shows this board is a bunch of dedicated OU fans. I mean really, who wouldn't be upset after that display. And on that note, maybe it's time to move on to BB

I believe the whole ouinsider site is down right now. Very disappointing loss.

But at least BB is gonna be fun to watch this year. Football will be fine though, just a rough year.

Actually, I like this thread. It certainly shows this board is a bunch of dedicated OU fans. I mean really, who wouldn't be upset after that display. And on that note, maybe it's time to move on to BB

Guys, I'm as frustrated as anyone, but this thread has little chance of turning out well. I'm going to take my cue from the part the above post, close the thread, and suggest that we focus our attention on a more positive note called OU basketball. :capelspin

If I'm OU, I don't take a bowl bid this year. It does nothing for OU this year to go to a meaningless bowl game.

except get a month of extra practice and 1 more game for a bunch of young players that obviously need it.

except get a month of extra practice and 1 more game for a bunch of young players that obviously need it.

We probably end up at a bowl game that gives us a week or two of practice. And it's not like we don't practice year round anyway now a days. Football is a year round thing.

I really hope that this board does not end up like that one. I can see it now, the first time someone turns the ball over or misses a shot folks will start calling for Capel's head and for Beau and TJ to take over the starting roles of Willie and Tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back