Is Orlando Allen that bad?

We basically play 7 guys and 4 of them really don't know how to play basketball. That's not good. If those guys can't play the game play the other guys. I can understand playing 7 guys if you get consistency this team is far from having that. Play the other guys they can't be any worse. Play the walk-ons if you really have to.

Who was the big guy under Sampson that transferred to either UAB or Tennessee State? That guy had limited minutes but contributed pretty good on a few games. He was an energy guy and when you got him mad he became a shot blocker and rebounding fiend. I think Orlando can be like him.

Who was the big guy under Sampson that transferred to either UAB or Tennessee State? That guy had limited minutes but contributed pretty good on a few games. He was an energy guy and when you got him mad he became a shot blocker and rebounding fiend. I think Orlando can be like him.

Larry Turner, and he may kinda look like Turner but he doesn't have the moves he showed in his limited minutes.

You nailed it. PITTMAN with that 300 lbs put fear in people driving to the basket. Capel needs to preach his people to play UGLY and TOUGH. That's why defense is all about.

The drives to the basked killed them last night. When are these guys going to move their feet and take a damn charge.

Larry Turner who got signed by the lakers a few years back.

I too question the roles on the various players.
What happened to Fitzgerald?

Why did Pledger drop off the face of the earth? seemed like his only contribution last night was to take the the game ending fouls

Fitz is a shorter version of Gallon, and isn't up to par defensively and isn't up to par on the boards.

I find it hard to believe that we don't have a single other player on the team as good as Ryan Wright.

I don't think there's a team we'll play all year (maybe Centenary?) that won't have at least two post players better than Wright. Teams like Texas and Kansas will have 5 or 6.

Back