Jayhawk Invitational

pillmanj

Reaction score
Anyone with a subscription over at Phog.net know how Barnes is doing??? On the front page it talks about his matchup with Woolridge being worth the money to watch.

you don't need a phog.net subscription. there's plenty of free info.

he's doing very well.

In the Woolridge vs. Barnes matchup Woolridge had 29 points and Barnes had 23. Barnes team won by 10. Woolridge had 24 points the next game and hit a couple of threes. Barnes went for 35 and 11rbs in his next game.

Barnes is dominating. That game he has 35 he took 11 shots. He rebounded, assisted, played D, he does it all effortlessly. He's the real deal and the best player in the class at least on the perimeter anyways. My gut tells me Duke.

Barnes is dominating. That game he has 35 he took 11 shots. He rebounded, assisted, played D, he does it all effortlessly. He's the real deal and the best player in the class at least on the perimeter anyways. My gut tells me Duke.

Mine too! I saw the interview you posted and he's a very saavy kid. The KU reporters kept trying to push things to like about KU on him and he didn't tip his hand as to say that he was overly impressed or underimpressed in anything they had to say. Before looking at that interview, I thought that visits would be the determining factor, but if he visits a place without his parents, that place isn't really going to be considered. His parents are going to help him thoroughly vet any school decision. Are his parents professors?

Are his parents professors?

I believe I've read his mother works at Iowa St. In what role I do not know. He's got unofficials already lined up here coming up. I believe he said UNC and then a west coast trip of USC, UCLA & Stanford. He also said he would take all 5 officials. His recruitment could drag out a while.

Future Duke Lineup....

PG: Nolan Smith (MCDAA)
SG: Elliott Williams (MCDAA)
SF: Harrison Barnes (MCDAA)
F: Kyle Singler (MCDAA)
F: Mason Plumlee (MCDAA)

Future Duke Lineup....

PG: Nolan Smith (MCDAA)
SG: Elliott Williams (MCDAA)
SF: Harrison Barnes (MCDAA)
F: Kyle Singler (MCDAA)
F: Mason Plumlee (MCDAA)

I'd be surprised if Singler came back for his Sr season. But throw another MCDAA in there in Ryan Kelly or future MCDAA teammate of Barnes in Andre Dawkins.

I'd be surprised if Singler came back for his Sr season. But throw another MCDAA in there in Ryan Kelly or future MCDAA teammate of Barnes in Andre Dawkins.

Duke has to get a PG. They'll be in a tough spot if they don't. Nolan Smith won't cut it. When you have to run John Scheyer at PG, that tell you alot.

Back