John Wall to.....

We have? I like Wall. I just don't think he will be as valuable as a go to Power foward cut from the same mold as Stoudamire and Howard and I don't think his all around game is on par with what Xavier Henry can do as far as having the potential to be a superstar SG ala James, Wade, Kobe. I think he's a hell of a player and the best pro prospect outside of those two guys. He's Derrick Rose. Might be more explosive.

That is where we disagree strongly.

I will agree his game is not as well rounded as Henry's, but he is a better penetrator, better passer, and better on the defensive end. Henry has the clear advantage shooting and rebounding.

Yeah, this is where we differ. I'd rather have the next Karl Malone or Akeem than the next Jason Kidd, Chris Paul, or Steve Nash. There's a reason that NBA execs look at a guy like Oden and draft him ahead of Durant despite every common sense aspect saying Durant is the better player. If you look over the past 30 years, there have been the Jordan Era Bulls and the Piston Championships that haven't had a HOF PF or C. In some cases, like the Spurs, 80 Lakers, and 80 Celtics, there were 2 HOF post players.

Its going to have to be a really, really PG deficient team to want to take Wall over Blake in my opinion. The reason why ? Wall is still an unknown, yes he is supremely skilled but he is a guard and HS guards dont translate as well as big men which have been proven over and over prior to the new rule. Teams know Griffin, rebounding rate is the easiest to translate to the next level and he ll immediately be in the upper echelon of PFs in the league in terms of athleticism. Not many teams will be big enough gamblers to pass on that. I could go on about character also which Blake has plenty of and Wall, well, if im not correct this kid came from NC yet UNC didnt offer him.

wall is originally for Texas. RW sometimes recruits kids through different channels. Many don't know that he recruited WW and asked him to not sign and wait for the spring period. There was a little action on UNC and Wall recently, but I do believe that RW is a coach that shys away from handlers.

Back