Jones, Ross and N'Diaye news

All I can vouch for is that the big man did not look like he was having a good time before the game the times I saw him. But that may just be the way he is as far as his personality. Another thing to keep in mind is facilites...OU's are probably 100% better than what Washington is throwing out there. Still, hard to get kids that far out of their region [plenty of good schools between the West Coast and OU]. Hopefully Coach get's something figured out!

This guy could also be the James Hale of Washington. Everybody love UW and really are only looking to go there. I'm not saying that UW doesn't probably lead for Jones and possibly Ross, but N'Diaye? If you want exposure, it isn't up in the Pacific Northwest where most of your games aren't going to be until people are asleep in the East. I don't really like the part about academics. We've had enough problems with players staying eligible over the years. Also, must be the UW is harder to get into than the rest of the Pac-10 because the article about CU to the Pac-10 states that it would be easier for CU to get players in because the Big XII standards are higher than Pac-10.

This. It sounds like he just picked a random quote from N'daye and put it in his article to give him the udub spin.

OK, well, I just read through a thread on the Washington Scout premium board talking about this update and most of the posters there indeed do think the author of this blog (Jim Basnight) is a homer and a clown.

One of them even posted this video of him. :ez-laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dg73E_fv9E

Now, that is bad. I wouldn't trust anything this guy puts in an article. He's a caffeine addict....:woot

When did graduating high school become difficult?

Graduating high school isn't the problem. It's easy to graduate from high school.

What's more difficult for a lot of people is qualifying for college.

When did graduating high school become difficult?

It becomes difficult when the coach decides he has an elite player or two and determines that, instead of just playing a regular conference schedule, he can pimp out his team by involving ESPN and long distance travel to schedule games against other elite teams.

This LeBron factor works at places like Oak Hill Academy where tutors travel with the team and make sure the athletes understand what they're learning. It doesn't work so well at regular high schools. Sure, there are tutors at the other schools but they aren't as experienced as the Preps so the students find themselves passing their courses but unprepared for entrance exams.

Back