Jordan Hamilton

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Is there a bigger chucker in the Big 12?

I believe Bob Knight said something to the effect of: Hamilton doesn't use very good discretion in his shot selection.....that's an understatement.

I would not want this guy on my team, talent or not...

Fraschilla was reaming him during the OU game for his shot selection. He really is a black hole with the basketball.

I can't believe you called me a chucker. No way I'm a chucker, I do not chuck, never chucked, never have chucked, never will chuck, no chuck!

I can't believe you called me a chucker. No way I'm a chucker, I do not chuck, never chucked, never have chucked, never will chuck, no chuck!

:ez-laugh:

J'Covan Brown gives him a run for his money. This UT team is tough to watch. Great talent. Terrible chemistry. Horrible offensively. Miserable basketball IQ. I love it.

J'Covan Brown gives him a run for his money. This UT team is tough to watch. Great talent. Terrible chemistry. Horrible offensively. Miserable basketball IQ. I love it.

It's hard to score when there's a guy on the floor (Balbay) that you absolutely do not have to guard.

He reminds me a bit of that Gilbert kid that played for Mizzou. Nearly shot them in or out of every game. Luckily for Mizzou, he got hot and took them to the Elite 8 against the best team in the country at that time.

For a guy who doesn't get a whole lot of minutes...he sure lets you know he is in.

However, Texas would probably have one more loss if not for his hot streak in Stillwater.

But he's another five star player texas is using to dominate opponents!!

He's a headcase.....his name should be Joran because there is no D in his game.

1. Jordan Hamilton beat OSU, basically all by himself..

2. OSU has Fred Frickin' Gulley, who makes Dogus Balbay look like, I don't know. Jesus playing hoops.

1. Jordan Hamilton beat OSU, basically all by himself..

2. OSU has Fred Frickin' Gulley, who makes Dogus Balbay look like, I don't know. Jesus playing hoops.

Don't worry your coach will kick him out of the program soon enough.

Back