Kansas could win the league by 5 games

Marcus Morris makes them almost unbeatable by teams in the Big 12. If he is going to averaging 18 and 9 alongside Collins, Aldrich, Henry, and the rest of the crew I don't see anyone beating them unless they hit 15 3's or something....

Yep, it is pretty amazing to beat UT in Austin by 12 with Collins and Aldrich going 5-23. Last year that would have been a 20 point loss.

Marcus Morris makes them almost unbeatable by teams in the Big 12. If he is going to averaging 18 and 9 alongside Collins, Aldrich, Henry, and the rest of the crew I don't see anyone beating them unless they hit 15 3's or something....
Agreed. Nationally, however, the list of teams that could beat them is pretty long.

I don't think they are near as good as two years ago, and I doubt a reasonable person would debate that. What they have going for them is the country as a whole isn't as good as it was 2 years ago. Every Final Four team that year would roll to the title this year, much like UNC a year ago, just laughing at teams.

I think 2008 KU was better at every position, when you add in depth. Collins is better than Chalmers, but it's not by a whole lot, and afterall Sherron was on the team.

Last edited:
I don't think they are near as good as two years ago, and I doubt a reasonable person would debate that.

Agreed 100%. And the Big 12 was better 2 years ago, and they still dominated it. KU being #1 this year is more of the country being down then them actually being the best team in the country, IMO. That KU team 2 years ago was what a National Title team looked like. Not this season's.

Back