Kings have best shot at Griffin >>> Tulsa World

I like the idea of Blake Griffin and Spencer Hawes in the post. Those are two very young and talented players that you can build the franchise around. Not to mention Kevin Martin averages 25 a game on the wing.

Sacramento would not be horrible for Blake.

i think the team with the highest percentage of lotto balls (ie: worst record) has won the lottery exactly once in 10 years or something along those lines.

i think the team with the highest percentage of lotto balls (ie: worst record) has won the lottery exactly once in 10 years or something along those lines.

I remember when Orlando won the lottery two years in a row in the 90s. They took Shaq in 1992 and Chris Webber in 1993. They ended up trading Webber to Golden State for Penny Hardaway and three future first round picks later in the evening.

I like the idea of Blake Griffin and Spencer Hawes in the post. Those are two very young and talented players that you can build the franchise around. Not to mention Kevin Martin averages 25 a game on the wing.

Sacramento would not be horrible for Blake.

I think Jason Thompson is more of the future than Hawes. With the three, they would have a very good backline. Kevin Martin is a guy I would move, especially while he's valuable. I'm not sure if Kevin Martin is the product of getting alot of shots ala Jamal Crawford. Moving him and uping Donte greene's minutes would be a huge plus. I personally think a guard like Azubuike and a solid PG would be a better fit. The only problem is a quality PG is just as hard a find as a post player. You'll see some budget type things come out of Sac due to the economy. I wouldn't be suprised if they get younger.

I would hate Blake in Sacramento. First of all it's a small market team and if he goes to a small market I want it to be the Thunder. Also I like the lakers, enough said. If he doesn't get on the Thunder I'd like to see the Knicks get lucky. I'm not a fan of the Knicks but I'd like the exposure NYC would bring his way.

Back