Kyle Cannon

Talk about going from the penthouse to the outhouse. Ouch.

Talk about going from the penthouse to the outhouse. Ouch.

Come on now, Aiken's a great town...

(and I'm being serious about that, I love Aiken...lived there in my early childhood and some of my best memories are from that place, including attending both baseball and basketball camps at USCA)

Oh, and here's a fun fact about Aiken...the Aiken/Augusta area was the only area spared of being burned to the ground by Sherman during his scorch the earth tour in the Civil War...apparently Sherman had a girlfriend in the area and spared it...

Best of luck to Kyle. I had some pretty high hopes for him at OU. From what I have gathered, he came here out of shape in late summer, and expected to have a starting job/serious pt. I think he really got off on the wrong foot. Coach Capel is big on attitudes and work ethic and Mr. Cannon didn't impress in either department.

It is unfortunate it did not work out for Kyle. Hope he has a better experience at USC Aiken.

Sad thing about Cannon is I don't think he's a bad basketball player skill wise, but the attitude and work ethic have wasted an outstanding opportunity for him. I mean, he would be competing for the starting spot if he would have kept his nose clean.

Back