Lamb noncommital about KU visit

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
www.zagsblog.com

***Calvin Lamb, father of Oak Hill guard Doron Lamb of Queens, says no Kansas visit for Oct. 16 has been set.

“They have never contacted me or his mother,” Calvin Lamb told TheShiver.com. “I haven’t talked to a Kansas coach yet.”

He added: “We haven’t decided anything. We liked Kentucky, but we aren’t just gonna pick a school without seeing all of the schools. It’s (UK) up there, but he wants to see Kansas, Oklahoma and others before deciding.”

You left out....

“I like Kansas, but I don’t know as far as that visit, I don’t know anything about it,” Lamb said. “Doron doesn’t know anything about it either. They’re more than welcome though,” added Lamb about the visit to Lawrence and the in-home visit.

The visit might not be officially set up yet, but it appears that a visit to Kansas could be scnhedule in the very near future for Lamb and his family.

“I know he wants to visit Kansas,” said Lamb of Doron. “We’ve got to at least talk to the coaches first,” added Lamb.

The father sounds a little suspect. It's hard for me to believe he hasn't talked to a Kansas or OU coach. Especially after the kid visited UK. Coaches call these kids as soon as they arrive home. Seems as if he's fishin for some love from KU. Maybe he's learning from Daddy X, a guy who shoots off his mouth and gets a next day fly in from Coach Self.

You left out....

Sorry about letting my KU obsession take over when I copied and pasted this article off of Zagsblog.com. I just thought that since OU was recruiting the kid that it might be worthy of this board. I in no ways meant to insinuate that Lamb was noncommittal about visiting KU despite the fact that Adam Zagoria insinuated that Lamb was noncommittal about visiting KU. I'm sorry sir. It will never happen again.

Sorry about letting my KU obsession take over when I copied and pasted this article off of Zagsblog.com. I just thought that since OU was recruiting the kid that it might be worthy of this board.

Huh? It was very worthy and topical to this board. I was just filling in the holes in the article that were left out. Sorry.

Back