Lamb update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doron Lamb about to commit....

With a GREAT visit to ARIZONA, Calvin and D-Lamb are ready to pull the trigger....

The NEWS of R. Smith to UConn is very good news for Arizona.

Looks like Smith kids are making their OFFICIAL commits.

Is DORON LAMBs commit to ARIZONA coming.

That would be HUGE.

If the Arizona visit goes very well and Calvin feels the love and D-Lamb feels the love; then, Book is in the perfect position for the COMMIT.

Do it Book!
Do it Calvin!
Do it Smith!

Stay Tune.........:woot

Good grief! My head is spinning. Would someone make it stop? :(

The only thing I can add is that Tiny and Doron are very close friends and talk on a daily basis and that helps our chances.

Just saw the Arizona game highlights on ESPN.

I like that MONSTER slam by D.Williams.
Looks like a TOP5 Freshman of the year.
Maybe better than Henry?

That was a close game.

It does look like Calvin and Doron were excited with the game and the atmosphere.

Saturday morning has Calvin and Doron enjoying the Arizona campus and reviewing the COMMIT.

Will Doron Lamb COMMIT today????

Stay Tune............ Calvin has some words to say later today.
http://www.zagsblog.com/

:clap

I hope Lamb commits to any school not named Zona so we don't have to stayed tuned any more.

Whatz up boyz! Where is 23??

If you have not heard YET!

Doron Lamb had a great visit to Arizona.
Calvin was very impressed with Arizona and Miller.

You should read some VISIT reports in a few hours.
Yes, NATIONAL news is coming on Doron's great visit.

And Doron is ready to make his commit announcement.

Is it Arizona or....................

Stay Tuned.....YOU know who will have the story.....
You know. my boy ZAG.

Note:
Kansas folks are ALL upset on lossing Doron Lamb.
They even LOCK the thread. LMAO
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2481&t=5427844
:ez-roll:

Doron does like the idea of a package deal.
A package deal with Josh Selby.

That sounds good for KU. Both could start from day one and be in the national championship hunt.
They could just start for sorry UofA.
Selby coming to KU for visit number 2 with momma in February.
Stay tuned.

Jessie, your tracking of recruits is borderline stalker. Step away from the computer and go out to your neighbors driveway and shoot a couple hoops. I think you need therapy.

Has TOMORROW finally arrived???

Doron has TWO options.
One option is a known, perfect fit in...
And Calvin knows this.

The other options is a unknown because of WHAT will and can happen. There is a major RISK.

ARIZONA is in DORON LAMB’s TOP2.

We previously discussed that it was ODD that Doron Lamb would take so long to make its commit announcement..
April?
NOT BUYING IT.

With options running out…sooner than later is expected.

“According to Calvin, that decision could come tomorrow or two months from now.

“Now it’s just time to evaluate and look at the pros and cons of each school,” Lamb said.
“The timetable is when he’s ready.
Everything is still wide open right now,” added Lamb.

Although Doron could decide to end his recruitment AT ANY TIME, Calvin is hoping that they will have a chance to sit down as a family to talk about the schools he’s considering.

“I want us to sit down and talk. We don’t really discuss it while he’s on a visit,” said Lamb.
“When he’s home it’s not long before he has to turn around and go back to school.

BOOK IT…:clap

Any news on the PACKAGE??
Mrs W. does have some comments pertaining to Self new policies of “NYC – Shut your mouth!”

Has TOMORROW finally arrived???

Doron has TWO options.
One option is a known, perfect fit in...
And Calvin knows this.

The other options is a unknown because of WHAT will and can happen. There is a major RISK.

ARIZONA is in DORON LAMB’s TOP2.

We previously discussed that it was ODD that Doron Lamb would take so long to make its commit announcement..
April?
NOT BUYING IT.

With options running out…sooner than later is expected.

“According to Calvin, that decision could come tomorrow or two months from now.

“Now it’s just time to evaluate and look at the pros and cons of each school,” Lamb said.
“The timetable is when he’s ready.
Everything is still wide open right now,” added Lamb.

Although Doron could decide to end his recruitment AT ANY TIME, Calvin is hoping that they will have a chance to sit down as a family to talk about the schools he’s considering.

“I want us to sit down and talk. We don’t really discuss it while he’s on a visit,” said Lamb.
“When he’s home it’s not long before he has to turn around and go back to school.

BOOK IT…:clap

Any news on the PACKAGE??
Mrs W. does have some comments pertaining to Self new policies of “NYC – Shut your mouth!”

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptsxgLRXcI[/ame]

It is official...

“I’ll make my decision in April, after the NCAA Tournament, when I see where everyone goes,” Lamb said.

Arizona is OUT.

Lamb will not go to Arizona.

Stay Tune....

Has Doron Lamb made a silent commit???

Word is that EB will not being going PRO.
He will return for his Soph. year.

His recent decision has forced D-Lamb...

Whatz UP!

"Lamb, the No. 8 shooting guard in his class, said he hopes to play the 1 or 2 positions at the college level.

"I want to go to a winning program and a winning coach and a team that goes far, if I'm comfortable there and if I feel at home," said Lamb.

DOES THIS FEEL LIKE HOME AWAY FROM HOME....MOST are saying YES.

Lamb made a point of saying proximity to home is not a factor. (He joked that he would go to Africa to play if the situation were right.) That could bode well for Arizona, which Lamb visited earlier this month. Arizona assistant Book Richardson has New York ties that have helped the Wildcats have a strong presence in the area. That was evident when the Wildcats landed Kevin Parrom (New York/South Kent School) out of the 2009 class and received a verbal from Sidiki Johnson (New York/St. Benedict's) in the Class of 2011."espn

I'm just saying...:chestram2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back