Lamb to UConn per zagsblog

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
The other one.

Jeremy Lamb, a 6-4, 165- 2010 shooting guard out of Norcross (Ga.) High, has given a verbal commitment to UConn, choosing the Huskies over Texas and Georgia.

Lamb is the No. 17 shooting guard in the class according to Rivals. He averaged 11 points in 15 minutes last season.

“Coach [Jim] Calhoun and Coach [Pat] Sellers were down here today and Jeremy was able to commit face-to-face,” said Lamb’s high school coach, Jesse McMillan.

“I think it was a combination of things. He can play pretty quickly because UConn is losing a lot of kids,” McMillan said. “Coach Calhoun made him a top priority because Jeremy can play the one, two and the three. His primary position is shooting guard, but he can play point guard, too. Read more…

Don't know if we had a wing that Uconn was recruiting, but if we did, our chance got a little better.

Are you trying to give me a heart attack/force me to jump off Sarkeys Energy Center Dirty?

OK, here's some real Lamb news. Seems like he has yet to schedule a visit at KU. With UK targeting Stacy Poole as its top wing and with him yet to schedule a visit with KU makes me really excited about getting him. Lamb and Clark in the same backcourt would be awesome.

Kansas University basketball coach Bill Self today will visit the Queens, N.Y., home of Doron Lamb, a 6-foot-4 senior shooting guard from Oak Hill Academy in Mouth of Wilson, Va.

Self last week visited Lamb at prep school in Virginia. Today, he will meet with Doron’s dad, Calvin, Rivals.com reports. Calvin Lamb has already visited with coaches from Kentucky and Arizona and on Tuesday will meet with coaches from Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Lamb, Rivals.com’s No. 21-rated player, has yet to schedule his campus visit to KU.

Meanwhile, Brandon Knight, the country’s top ranked player, will not visit KU for Late Night in the Phog as previously planned.

The 6-3 senior point guard from Pine Crest High in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., has a conflict at school that weekend, thus is planning on rescheduling the KU trip. Rivals.com reports that Knight will visit Kentucky next weekend and UConn the following weekend. He also likes Duke, Florida, Miami and Syracuse.

Perry Ellis, a 6-8 sophomore forward from Wichita Heights, tells Rivals.com he’ll make an unofficial visit to KU on Saturday for the KU-Duke football game. Ellis has received scholarship offers from KU, Kansas State, Kentucky, Memphis, Oklahoma and Wichita State.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IFszoRRgLs[/ame]

Seriously Dirty, that really got me and I was about to be either really pissed or really sad.

I guess I need to get a life. :)

Ugh... horrible joke... funny as hell... but still horrible... my heart is still racing...

:ez-roll:

Rubbish! If you keep it up, I will flood this board with OF posters. Are you aware there's an imposter posing as you over on OF? I told him to move his @%$ over to the LNC forum because he didn’t know crap about football.

That ain't right DM. Cut that out. I really think we have a very good shot at Doron. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back