Latavious William Clip!

Let's just hope he makes the visit. Georgetown and Memphis have been recruiting this kid for a very long time.

You're right. I kind of have reservations about us recruiting him. Don't get me wrong. We need him and I would love to have him on our team. He just has to understand that if he does have this so-called baggage then he must check it at the door. Coach Capel won't put up with it. I'm sure Coach Capel knows all the facts about Latavious too. I trust our coach 100%. I really hope he comes here and works his tail off for us. We don't really have anyone on the team like him. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

You're right. I kind of have reservations about us recruiting him. Don't get me wrong. We need him and I would love to have him on our team. He just has to understand that if he does have this so-called baggage then he must check it at the door. Coach Capel won't put up with it. I'm sure Coach Capel knows all the facts about Latavious too. I trust our coach 100%. I really hope he comes here and works his tail off for us. We don't really have anyone on the team like him. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

In fairness to him, I think most of his baggage has to do with him not qualifying. It appears he's on schedule to qualify. He looks very much like a poor man's Kevin Durant/Craig Brackins.

I've heard about his grades. I've also heard that he has improved his grades by buckling down in the class room. Have you heard anything about some of his relatives trying to get in his spotlight too much. This is what I'm talking about. In other words are their any "handlers" involved. If so I think we need to pass on Latavious. Oklahoma Basketball doesn't need any clouds right now because things are looking pretty bright. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

It said he is wide open and that he is going to take a visit to OU.

I definetely agree with that sentiment. Obviously if he were so sold on those teams he would have committed a long time ago. He almost made the call on both Memphis, Baylor, and Georgetown in the past. If Juan Patillo is gone, he steps in as a starter. If Patillo is still here, he give OU a chance to be very uptempo at times and match up better with quicker teams if they choose to go small with him and Patillo.

Back