Liz Scott Out for the Season

Any info on what’s wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's what her tweet says...shoulder injury. I am glad we have Beatrice and Landry, but believe this will affect our season. We had close games last year that we couldn't have afforded to have Liz or Maddie out. One obvious example this year is Kansas State with Ayoka back. Not that I am saying we don't have a chance of beating them without Liz, just a better shot with. Of course, that is not brilliant analysis on my part, you need all of your major players

Last edited:
Without Liz, our existing bigs are all untested under stiff competence.

This could be rough season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's what her tweet says...shoulder injury. I am glad we have Beatrice and Landry, but believe this will affect our season. We had close games last year that we couldn't have afforded to have Liz or Maddie out. One obvious example this year is Kansas State with Ayoka back. Not that I am saying we don't have a chance of beating them without Liz, just a better shot with. Of course, that is not brilliant analysis on my part, you need all of your major players

You failed to mention Kiersten Johnson (6-4) who has great speed on fast breaks and all 3 of the remaining bigs have looked pretty good in the exhibition game. Payton Verhulst and Sahara Williams seem to be strong rebounders and are not scared to mix it up inside with opposing bigs.

You failed to mention Kiersten Johnson (6-4) who has great speed on fast breaks and all 3 of the remaining bigs have looked pretty good in the exhibition game. Payton Verhulst and Sahara Williams seem to be strong rebounders and are not scared to mix it up inside with opposing bigs.

Also, Landry Allen is 6'3" with long arms and a nice turnaround jumper.

I didn't mention Kiersten because I had no idea if she had gotten stronger since last year. Mentioned Beatrice and Landry. Who am I missing?
And no offense taken, just not sure which big or big, I did not mention.

Back