New Players Chat

I'm super excited about Sahara and what she'll bring as a freshman. I'm expecting her to be a starter by the conference season, at least. I can't imagine 5 other players being better than she is/is capable of being on our current roster. Not sure what to expect of Allen TBH I don't expect much, but i'm hoping she surprises me and is equivalent to what Culliton was like last season. If she is, we'll have a solid rotation of at least 3 productive post players in her, Culliton and Liz Scott.

The way I have been thinking about minutes for next year is we have 80-85 minutes per game to replace with Madi, TRob and Ana graduated. I think Sahara and Verhulst will get 20-25 minutes per game. Lexy Keys 15-20 minutes…Skylar should get an extra 5 minutes or so a game then the rest of the minutes spread to Joens and last year’s freshman based on who improves the most.

The way I have been thinking about minutes for next year is we have 80-85 minutes per game to replace with Madi, TRob and Ana graduated. I think Sahara and Verhulst will get 20-25 minutes per game. Lexy Keys 15-20 minutes…Skylar should get an extra 5 minutes or so a game then the rest of the minutes spread to Joens and last year’s freshman based on who improves the most.

Interesting breakdown. Guess I will say that I thought Joens was pretty comparable to Ana last year so I see her getting 15 to 20 min. I don't know about Lexy. Some of the guards seem pretty interchangeable. I see Neveah getting fewer minutes because of their depth with last year's freshmen now having more experience, not in games but in practice. I feel we will be better than last year. I hope so. Will missed the big three...each was one of my favorite players to have played for OU. Really going to miss Ana. She stuck around and got to go have a great final season.

Thanks for your posts. Don't follow like you do so nice to come on here and get some insight and info.

Back