Look at Capel doing work!

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
James Johnson:

James Johnson said Jeff Capel has done a nice job establishing a relationship. He talks to the Sooners the most. …

Cameron Clark

Cameron Clark has Oklahoma, Kentucky and Kansas on him the hardest. OU’s head coach relationship is the strongest he has.

From Scout's take on the King James Classic in which Capel attended.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Coach Capel has also been in touch with Phil Pressey quite a bit. James Johnson's game intrigues me because he is a big that can pull his man outside to defend his shot. I'm really starting to like this kid. As far as Cameron goes. I have some relatives in Sherman that know him very well. They always describe him as a very calm, cool, and collective guy. The important thing about Cameron is that he has a very good support system around him that will help him make the right decision. The kid is a class act. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Coach Capel has also been in touch with Phil Pressey quite a bit. James Johnson's game intrigues me because he is a big that can pull his man outside to defend his shot. I'm really starting to like this kid. As far as Cameron goes. I have some relatives in Sherman that know him very well. They always describe him as a very calm, cool, and collective guy. The important thing about Cameron is that he has a very good support system around him that will help him make the right decision. The kid is a class act. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Let's all just hope they aren't horn fans. *gulp*

Latest Tweet:

jeffcapel- day 4 out on the recruiting trail. In Cleveland watching the king James classic. Very high level ball here! Off to Tulsa and Philly later

Ha Ha. No they aren't horns fans. They're just good hard working people, who value a hard days work and raise their children right. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Another one (Yup its gotta be Ellis). Capel:

jeffcapel On the way to Tulsa to see one particular kid! My first 4 days. Houston, Cincy, Clvnd, Tulsa. Next up, Denton, Augusta, Milwaukee. Whew!!

Also, the Houston reference means that he was down at the Lucas camp. I shouldn't have doubted you, Jeff! Also, shows that the horn reporter that wrote the report may have left out OU on purpose....

So are you saying that Perry Ellis is here at ORU? Makes me wish I hadnt left so early.

I was wrong. The guy that told me that Perry was going to be there was mistaken (his old aau team is in Tulsa).

It is actually Trevor Releford that Capel is here to see.....

Add James Johnson to those guys (and of course TJ), and I would be plain old giddy.

I would be more than giddy. That would solidify OU as team to beat rather than a team with something to prove. Capel could build a monster and if tht class actually happened it would not longer be "could," but will. Either way, Capel works for his recruits and I am glad to see that it is working out. I sure hope for 4 years of McDAAs in a row.

Thanks BigTime. I've seen the majority of the recruits that Capel is looking at, but forgive me if James Johnson has slipped past my radar. Is there anyone who his game reminds you of?

Thanks BigTime. I've seen the majority of the recruits that Capel is looking at, but forgive me if James Johnson has slipped past my radar. Is there anyone who his game reminds you of?

Welcome to the board, ORUsooner!

Back