||||| Big 12 Tournament: Oklahoma vs. TCU Game Thread |||||

Give me some Cole....I swear he couldn't be any worse.:eek:

where am I?

I am watching the game. Was there some idiotic thing you wanted to say?

Well, maybe our worst loss of the season being the last game of the year will help get these guys motivated for the summer. It's clear that we have guys who haven't put in the work that their predecessors did. And that's disappointing.

OU is terrible.. Young or not.. It's recruiting.. Who is evaluating talent of the recruits??

Well, maybe our worst loss of the season being the last game of the year will help get these guys motivated for the summer. It's clear that we have guys who haven't put in the work that their predecessors did. And that's disappointing.

Baylor and Florida games were infinitely worse

5 min to go tho

This loss needs to sting these guys.. remember all summer

He has the same quality of defensive pressure this year as last year if not less, everyone knows he's slumping

You may be right.....but when we pick them up after a made bucket by us and his man comes down the court towards the inbound passer and he just follows him down and lets him catch the ball, I would pull him out and explain that we are behind and need to get some turnovers.

And on that last slam dunk....we had the guy trapped up near the half court. Who do they outlet to???? CJ's man at the top of the key who then passes to the guy under the bucket. CJ wasn't guarding anyone. I don't know if that's his fault or the coaches, but someone needs to be coached up.

OU is terrible.. Young or not.. It's recruiting.. Who is evaluating talent of the recruits??

I'm sure the "young" excuse will be used the next 2 years. I just don't see these players becoming that good. Well maybe all but 2/3 of them

You may be right.....but when we pick them up after a made bucket by us and his man comes down the court towards the inbound passer and he just follows him down and lets him catch the ball, I would pull him out and explain that we are behind and need to get some turnovers.

And on that last slam dunk....we had the guy trapped up near the half court. Who do they outlet to???? CJ's man at the top of the key who then passes to the guy under the bucket. CJ wasn't guarding anyone. I don't know if that's his fault or the coaches, but someone needs to be coached up.

Ya.. and i was refuting you specifically on your statement on his offensive skills..

Kruger is a manager rather than a coach. Lot of these guys need someone to push them and demand things.

Blown out by 20 against an equally bad/young TCU team. Pathetic and inexcusable. Bad tastes next 7 months for sure around OU basketball

Back