||||| Big 12 Tournament: Oklahoma vs. TCU Game Thread |||||

End of the season and there are still wide open shots being passed on.

If james isn't gonna take open 3s, he can't be out there tonight

Getting blown out by TCU is a fitting end to this piece of trash season.

Love the talent and future of this squad, but just put a bullet in it already and move on to next year.

I'm not a Strong fan but at least he has a sack.

He has no defensive IQ. Very little offensive. Drove right into a double team and lost the ball. Doesn't help the post down low.

smh

:eek:

Hes having a sophomore slump season. I hope he comes back next year. He has tools

Getting blown out by TCU is a fitting end to this piece of trash season.

Love the talent and future of this squad, but just put a bullet in it already and move on to next year.

TCU :facepalm :ez-roll:

long offseason to come. This will leave a bad taste in everyone's mouths but coolm apparently...

Hes having a sophomore slump season. I hope he comes back next year. He has tools

Maybe.......he looked good last year when he was the one unguarded.

But his lack of fundamentals is hurting him....I hope he learns how to play over the offseason.

This game was over the second TCU decided to run a zone

I'm sorry but Lon is not a good in game coach. This pressure leads to an easy bucket every single time....stop it

Maybe.......he looked good last year when he was the one unguarded.

But his lack of fundamentals is hurting him....I hope he learns how to play over the offseason.

He has the same quality of defensive pressure this year as last year if not less, everyone knows he's slumping

Just an ugly observation but there's no gamers on this team. No ballers that just take over and say F it we suck but I'm gonna take over.

Back