||||| Big 12 Tournament: Oklahoma vs. TCU Game Thread |||||

OU is terrible.. Young or not.. It's recruiting.. Who is evaluating talent of the recruits??

Our talent level is fine, aside from the glaring hole at PG. Fortunatey we're about to upgraded that position with the best guard recruit in the history of the program.

Watching the game with some non-sooner fans was just asked if Krugers kid was worthy of being assistant coach at OU?

Does anyone remember that "source" that said CJ dropped 30 against Oregon in a scrimmage? Who was that source he needs to be fired lol

#34 with the booty cut is a problem

Looks like an all conference type guy

Does anyone remember that "source" that said CJ dropped 30 against Oregon in a scrimmage? Who was that source he needs to be fired lol

Just proves what a head case he is.

Can do that when the cameras are off.

Watching the game with some non-sooner fans was just asked if Krugers kid was worthy of being assistant coach at OU?

I really just don't buy that any assistant coach really matters that much either way

Teams TCU has beaten by 19 or more this year:

Arkansas State
Texas Southern
Bradley
Oklahoma

Logged every second of this season.. thank the Lord it's overrrrr

Look forward to next year. We know we'll be better and the upside could be very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love OU basketball, but this game tonight was as painful as any that I've watched all season. A 19 pt ass drubbing by the 8th place team in the conference is a perfect way to put an exclamation point on this sh!tshow of a season....ugh.

Trae Young had better be every bit as advertised because this team needs all the help it can get. I don't have the words to describe this year. I hope Sooner fans never have to experience something like this again.

Back