||||| Big 12 Tournament: Oklahoma vs. TCU Game Thread |||||

What a joke finish to the half. Doesn't help refs are letting TCU get away with some shoving and OU gets touch fouls

God this has been such a depressing season. Just the posted stamp on the worst record since like 1980

Now TCU getting anything they want because our defense freaking sucks....no rotation and we look like we have never defended a pick and role in our lives. Oh well:mad:

We have absolutely no clue how to beat a 131 zone. Ridiculous.
Horrible passing, standing around, no aggressiveness.

I have nosebleed seats...tcu is packing it in, but good at getting out to our STATIONARY shooters...no cuts by guards.

Not sure I've seen a headcase on James' level

Will somebody close to KC freaking call Lon and tell him to bench Khadeem the next time he puts up a shot outside of 6 feet. Good God 15-2 run just end this nightmare season right now

OU could very well get back in this game, not sure TCU can shoot 65 percent the entire game.

But, as much potential as this team has, they shot 35 percent from 3-point range this season (25 percent tonight in the first half).

That is a number that has to increase dramatically if OU is going to improve.

Young will help but the other players HAVE to become a threat if this team is going anywhere. Zones crush OU on the offensive end.

Someone said no way we get blown out by tcu...guess what...

We've led all but 10 min in both games...def thinkin it's a wrap. Hate to say it.

Lattin has the lowest bball iq on the team. Leaving feet to pass TO for a breakaway layup. Shoots a near 3 pter leaving TCU to get the last shot which they scored to finish their 15-0ish run. Take a TO Lon geez

Will somebody close to KC freaking call Lon and tell him to bench Khadeem the next time he puts up a shot outside of 6 feet. Good God 15-2 run just end this nightmare season right now

At least coolm is enjoying it

Lattin has the lowest bball iq on the team. Leaving feet to pass TO for a breakaway layup. Shoots a near 3 pter leaving TCU to get the last shot which they scored to finish their 15-0ish run. Take a TO Lon geez

^^^^this

and we still can't defend a picknroll:facepalm

The only positive I have is that we are only one half away from ending this abortion of a season.

McGusty and Doolittle are flat.....

And there is no "inside out" Our three point shot attempts are mostly contested.

I was going to move down..behind bench, lots of seats but I'd prob get kicked out yelling at K to teach an offense against 131 zone...lol

Don't worry team, coolm appreciates and loves you. He'll write you a letter tomorrow.

Phone dying so I'll just vent to the wife...who was saying we run no offense...lol.

Later all...

Back