||||| Big 12 Tournament: Oklahoma vs. TCU Game Thread |||||

They're shooting lights out. Hopefully it changes 2H.

Guys I'm at work would someone give the score please, I can read the comments but would like to know the score.

Thank you

They're shooting lights out. Hopefully it changes 2H.

The problem is that almost half of TCUs made FGs are are within 3 feet of the basket. They are going to shoot a high % if we do nothing to stop them.....ugh.

The problem is that almost half of TCUs made FGs are are within 3 feet of the basket. They are going to shoot a high % if we do nothing to stop them.....ugh.

Nah. They've been lights out.

Playing with a little more urgency....still can't defend.:facepalm

39-53 Frogs

OU could very well get back in this game, not sure TCU can shoot 65 percent the entire game.

But, as much potential as this team has, they shot 35 percent from 3-point range this season (25 percent tonight in the first half).

That is a number that has to increase dramatically if OU is going to improve.

Young will help but the other players HAVE to become a threat if this team is going anywhere. Zones crush OU on the offensive end.

Lattin just had one of the worst stretches I've ever seen any player have. On consecutive offensive and defensive possessions:

Got backed down and gave an easy layup
Got fouled and missed two free throws
Committed and offensive foul
Sprinted at a guard out past the free throw line, who casually dribbled by him and had an easy drive to an unprotected lane because our center was flailing around at the top of the key

Dude just has no basketball IQ.

I still haven't figured out what that last foul was on Lattin.

Not sure what the score is.....but we missed four straight free throws.

two lattin

two odomes

I think it's 44-53

after McGusty hits a three

I don't want to hear how good a defender Lattin is ever again.

Back