Luke Cothron Blurb on rivals

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Luke Cothron (2010 Southeast Elite)- A natural basketball player, Cothron has moments of brilliance when he brings a focused and physical approach to the game. The challenge for Cothron is to play the game with that approach more often.

Head coaches Roy Williams, Bob Huggins and John Pelphrey visited Luke Cothron during the contact period. Kansas assistant Joe Dooley also checked on him.

I was hoping that Capel visited him in the live period. It could have been the case as Capel has just come back from North Carolina from visiting family.

Last edited:
JH had him on his show last week and he had some insane averages last year in high school...30+ points and 15+ rebounds per game...(sorry cant remember the exact numbers)

JH had him on his show last week and he had some insane averages last year in high school...30+ points and 15+ rebounds per game...(sorry cant remember the exact numbers)

He is going to be an absolute monster on the glass at the college level. I don't know what kind of shot we really have with the kid, but I would be THRILLED if Capel could land him. :OUbball-logo:

Back