Luke Cothron

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
What happened to his recruitment. Oklahoma and Kansas was involved, but now I don't know if any school is looking at him. Is he a grades risk, a chemistry risk, or both?

Alabama is really trying to get him. I think you nailed some of the issues regarding Luke. Hope he gets it together.

rumor was at one point that he was considering going overseas like the Arizoza PG commit did.

Did you not see Brandon Jennings go pretty high in the draft? worked out well for him.

Doesn't mean it was a smart move. He may have went 5 spots higher if he would have went to College. Jennings averaged 6 or 7 points overseas and became less mature.

Doesn't mean it was a smart move. He may have went 5 spots higher if he would have went to College. Jennings averaged 6 or 7 points overseas and became less mature.

Ummm...

...what?

Hah okay, no clue on how you feel he became less mature. And another thing, he made money overseas. I'm sure 5 spots isn't a big deal. Still a top 15 pick.

He's talented, but undisciplined. A year of discipline would have helped him. Kid doesn't have the same support system that guys Like Lebron and Kobe did.

Back