Marcus Dupree syndrome.

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
We definetely have guys with it. It's trickling up to the supposed vets now. I listened to Mike Leach talk about Adam James being a player that felt like he had entitlement. We've got more than a few guys like that. Some of it may be the Houston Hoops/Team Texas crowd that pumps these guys up to think they're gods gift to a ball, but they need to wake up quick.

I'm not saying your post isn't accurate but I wouldn't put a nickel into what Mike Leach says. He's always been about Mike Leach. And it seems to me the Tech team (not just Adam James) is glad he's gone.

I'm not saying your post isn't accurate but I wouldn't put a nickel into what Mike Leach says. He's always been about Mike Leach. And it seems to me the Tech team (not just Adam James) is glad he's gone.

Getting a little off-subject here, but you've been drinking the ESPN kool-aid a little too much.

I'm no Mike Leach fan, those are those guys on ouinsider.com. However, I do believe his has a point when he talks about players playing like they are entitled to something and haven't earned it. For instance, WW as was billed by the coaches, the media, and more importantly himself as being entitle to be a leader and the "next Blake" of this program. You've got to earn leadership through expample. And he's set a horrible example for these young guys.

Back