MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

So Godfrey to UGA and Jones to Butler/Rutgers.

The math is easiest when excluding OU as a possibility.
Really? Why do you even come to this board then...if we aren't going to sign anyone else. I know things haven't gone like any of us have wanted, but the childish pot shots DAILY add absolutely zero value. They simply clutter up the board.

I wish about 5-6 of you would start your own trolling thread.

Really? Why do you even come to this board then...if we aren't going to sign anyone else. I know things haven't gone like any of us have wanted, but the childish pot shots DAILY add absolutely zero value. They simply clutter up the board.

Some of us live in reality. I’d argue that’s more useful than those of you who continue to bury your head in the sand and think that the culture wall will end up attracting some difference makers.

View attachment 1540

no clue where the class ranking comes from because to me kansas has the number 1 class but interesting to look at.
I think both On3 and 247 had transfer portal rankings last year, and Rivals has one that came out before the season in the fall. IIRC, On3 also ranks athletes and their estimated transfer portal NIL value.

Some of us live in reality. I’d argue that’s more useful than those of you who continue to bury your head in the sand and think that the culture wall will end up attracting some difference makers.
I guess the shoe fit with you as being one of the 6. I don'thave my head in the effin sand, but to constantly make stupid, pointless comments and CONSTANTLY dog the program adds NOTHING! The situation is what it is. We have lost two potential commits due to $$. It's as simple as that. We all get it, most all of you can't stand PM and want him gone...but it isn't happening! So why say the same crap DAILY! It's not like anyone who actually likes/supports Porter gets on here daily posting about how much they love him and hope he's here for another 10 years...blah blah. You say you live in reality. Well, REALITY is PM isn't going anywhere, so effin deal with it. He may not even get let go next year...if the buyout is what it is. That's the reality. ANd I have never brought up the culture wall, so keep grasping for straws.

I'm really looking forward to the next 7-12 months of the Wichita reality tour.
Seems like maybe your ire should be directed at the person actually responsible for the mess that our program has become. But hey, feel free to instead complain about a poster on a message board who has turned out to be right with most of my predictions.

I guess the shoe fit with you as being one of the 6. I don'thave my head in the effin sand, but to constantly make stupid, pointless comments and CONSTANTLY dog the program adds NOTHING! The situation is what it is. We have lost two potential commits due to $$. It's as simple as that. We all get it, most all of you can't stand PM and want him gone...but it isn't happening! So why say the same crap DAILY! It's not like anyone who actually likes/supports Porter gets on here daily posting about how much they love him and hope he's here for another 10 years...blah blah. You say you live in reality. Well, REALITY is PM isn't going anywhere, so effin deal with it. He may not even get let go next year...if the buyout is what it is. That's the reality. ANd I have never brought up the culture wall, so keep grasping for straws.
So in your view, in a thread devoted to the transfer portal, people shouldn’t post/express their concerns when good players come off the board daily, many of whom our coaches never even contacted?

So in your view, in a thread devoted to the transfer portal, people shouldn’t post/express their concerns when good players come off the board daily, many of whom our coaches never even contacted?
That's the thing. NONE of us truly know who the coaches have contacted. Just because you see a flippin tweet that doesn't have OU listed, doesn't mean that is 100% accurate. A couple of years ago, did you see OU mentioned much with Sherfiled?? THe answer would be no you didn't. Same with Jalon Moore last year. We knew nothing about Moore until he committed. We can all discuss the portal w/o throwing unneeded ridic comments about the program being dead...or we should just shut down b-ball all together. Those comments are worthless and add zero value. THe issues don't ALL fall on Moser. His hands are tied to a large extent. When we're getting outbid for players constantly...maybe Joe should bear some of this? Better question, how much did you contribute to NIL?? I'm betting nothing.

I'm done wasting my time discussing anything with you.

“As of Friday at noon, Duke, Kentucky, St. John’s, Villanova, Illinois, Oklahoma, Vanderbilt, Florida State, UCF and Arkansas had reached out, although Arkansas on Thursday added former Kentucky pledge Boogie Fland at the point.“

I know, I know. Lol just relaying the information.

Seton Hall fan.

1714154360646.png

True? Who knows nowadays. But that's the kind of player OU can't afford, sadly (as you/everyone knows, stating the obvious).

That's the thing. NONE of us truly know who the coaches have contacted. Just because you see a flippin tweet that doesn't have OU listed, doesn't mean that is 100% accurate. A couple of years ago, did you see OU mentioned much with Sherfiled?? THe answer would be no you didn't. Same with Jalon Moore last year. We knew nothing about Moore until he committed. We can all discuss the portal w/o throwing unneeded ridic comments about the program being dead...or we should just shut down b-ball all together. Those comments are worthless and add zero value. THe issues don't ALL fall on Moser. His hands are tied to a large extent. When we're getting outbid for players constantly...maybe Joe should bear some of this? Better question, how much did you contribute to NIL?? I'm betting nothing.

I'm done wasting my time discussing anything with you.
Something tells me you’ll comment or react to more posts from me, so I’m guessing your last sentence won’t prove to be true.

What I said is true. Right now, the only consistent theme to this portal cycle is us whiffing on guys.

I promise you, I wish things were going differently.

You’re going to be crying for a new coach in February!
If he doesn't get in the dance this year I'm 100% fine with him getting the axe. It wouldn't have hurt my feelings this year but I didn't make it my personal mission to post how much I hate him, what a sh#tty coach he is, what his recruiting mistakes are, how he doesn't develop, etc on a message board every day. It doesn't accomplish anything because we are stuck with him another year anyway.

I figure he'll win this year and we get the ship righted and we are in the dance......or we don't and we end up with a new coach. A win/win, right?

Back