MBB Transfer Portal Thread: Moser Year 4

He looks more athletic than Godwin on film

He looks far more athletic than Godwin. From what I know about him (not a lot), I am not convinced this is the big man spot. He is 6-6/7 and has some guard skills imo.

Hopefully they are still trying for a hugley replacement also.

Has Nwankwo received the ABD stamp of approval?

Sorry guys, been out for the count this weekend. Good to see @StoopsBros has it on lock (per usual)

I am not sure how to transfer his numbers across...I think I will just do a normal .7 multiplier like I do for the 300+ schools?

Hopefully, when I leave my office this morning, I will be able to add his numbers to the big board. So standby for that

Film:
He reminds me of playing pickup ball with the football players in HS/college. But can actually dribble. SUPER quick on the cuts, fast first step which is drool worthy. I am concerned with how he finishes sometimes, weak off foot with a few lean aways instead of into contact.

I can't help but compare him to Oweh, except he can dribble. That is all I really need. I will watch more later as well. Hopefully that intensity and alpha vibe can carry over into a big step up in competition and organization.

Looks like I won't be able to calculate the PER or W/S which is a bulk of my data. Unless someone can find me possessions?

Nwankwo's output puts him just above Kadary Richmond in P/R/A output. If we add multipliers to that, he is 8th on my list. (still not an accurate look.)

1715602996941.png

This is a good sign, signing the #2 JUCO prospect would be pretty solid though considering some of the portal drop-off now.

Adding Nwankwo would be solid. I would bet he's not a starter. Doubt he beats out Jones at the 3. I would say he's our 5th or 6th guard at this point with Forsythe.
I'm not a huge fan of Wague either. Ending with these two in my mind would be a bit disappointing.

Miles/Forsythe
Elvis/Goodine
Jones/Nwankwo
Moore/Cole or Luke N
Godwin or ?

Yeah. Josh_M looks dumber and dumber by the day on this. "It'll even itself out." LOL. Worst take he's ever had and that's saying something.
It will even itself out. The stars will still get paid. Everything else will start to come down. I'm not sure why that is a controversial stance

Back